This wasn’t too hard for me to come up with the concept for, and will be one of the ones I’ll go ahead and color. But this little pot full of mushrooms and a little lamp was the idea I had for the enchanted prompt.
So, about actually putting up a helpful article here…high time I did that rather than leave this thing up as a name billboard.
I got messaged by a fellow back in January right after New Year’s about woes he was having about a hardware error of a device I owned. Apparently he stumbled upon a forum post and found my page here (don’t know how that came about). Either way my solution was very…um, how to put this; unorthodox and not straightforward. I learned two things that’s prompting me to make this entry:
1. As “Apollo 13ish” as my method was and its works, not everyone may get what to do from my outline of steps.
2. This problem still occurs even after a whole year that I came across my hotfix.
With that I’ve making a more straightforward set of instructions that any average Joe should be able to follow. And as such, Yorina and Dyma are here to help walk you through this.